- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition declined the authorities’ proposal of establishing coalition government2009-04-14 10:31
The leaders of the Georgian opposition declined the authorities' proposal of establishing a coalition government - Noviy Region. As Eka Beselia, one of the For United Georgia party explained, the opposition doesn't struggle for places in government, but insists on Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Beselia, the proposal of establishing the coalition government was passed by David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament.
The protest actions resumed yesterday. The opposition leaders claimed the intention to picket the Avlabari residence of the President 24 hours a day. According to Irakli Melashvili, the National Forum party representative, all the roads to the residence will be blocked, and the action will go on until Saakashvili resigns. Besides, the opposition intends to make picketing some state organization more wide-scale.