- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Konstantin Gamsakhurdia presented four demands to Saakashvili2009-04-14 11:46
Konstantin Gamsakhurdia, one of the opposition leaders, made four demands to the authorities - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He announced them at the information rally near the Parliament and underlined that when the demands are complied with, there will be no problems between the opposition and the authorities.
These demands are: manning the central electoral commission with people trusted by society; changing the Electoral code; calling early presidential elections by the Parliament; calling parliamentary elections.