- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia complained about Russia to foreign military attachés2009-04-14 12:48
According to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, yesterday in the Ministry the meeting of Georgi Muchaidze, the Deputy Minister of Defense and David Nadaraya, the head of the analytic department, with the military attachés from a number of foreign states.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting the Georgian side stated the diplomats that Russia doesn't comply with the obligations implied by the cease-fire agreement signed through intermediary of the EU.
The attachés were also reported if the build-up of servicemen, military machinery and armaments of the Russian Federation in the conflict regions, especially in Gali and Akhalgori (Leninogori) districts.
The Ministry of Defense of Georgia representatives, assured the diplomats that, in their turn, Georgia implement with all the regulations of the cease-fire agreement and the memorandum, signed with the EUMM.
The attachés stated that get the similar reports of the build-up of the Russian military presence in the conflict territories from the OSCE monitoring mission and other international organizations.