- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to sign Eastern Partnership program on May 6th2009-04-14 13:51
Georgia will sign the Eastern Partnership program on May 6th , stated Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On May 6th we sign the Eastern Partnership, the EU program, and it means that for the first time Georgia will establish close relationships with the EU in the organizational aspect; we couldn't even dream of it a year ago", he announced today.
The aim of the Eastern Partnership is the closer connection of the six ex-Soviet states (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldavia, Ukraine, Belarus) to the EU.