- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities promised not to use force first2009-04-14 17:36
The authorities of Georgia are ready to dialog with the opposition on all the issue except the resignation of Mikheil Saakashvili, and do not to use force first, stated Georgi Baramidze, the Vice prime Minister, the State Minister for Reintegration Issues - Novosti- Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The opposition has been staging mass protest actions with the demand of the president's resignation for the sixth day, and has been refusing to dialog with the authorities.
"The dialog with the opposition may touch upon every issue, except the President's resignation, and the government is ready for serious reforms," Baramidze said.
The Vice PM underlined that the authorities will behave reservedly in regard to the opposition actions - as it has been before; and do not intend to use force against the protesters.
"The main thing is to avoid violence from the part of the protesting citizens who are not controlled by the opposition leaders ", he said.