- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
No actions to be held in Tbilisi on Orthodox Easter2009-04-15 10:25
The Georgian opposition will try to have another break for holidays. No actions will be staged since Friday to Monday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision to cancel rallies and manifestations on [Orthodox] Easter was voiced last night by Koba Davitashvili, the People's Party leader, near the President's residence in Avlabari.
At the same time he underlined that the tents and mock prison cells, installed by the opposition all around the city, will remain; and tent actions will be going on up to Saakashvili's resignation.
The opposition pitched rows of tents near the residence in Avlabari and near the Public TV. From Friday to Monday the pro-opposition activists will be staying there on duty.
The opposition claimed the Palm Sunday a holiday as well, but due to the incident at night [unknown people made a mess in the protest action press center] there was no day off, rallies were continued.