- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to support Georgia in hard times2009-04-15 11:47
The USA will support Georgia in this challenging period, stated Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State before the meeting with Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia -RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We welcome the foreign minister of Georgia here at a very challenging time in the country's young democratic history. But we are going to discuss a range of issues that are important to our bilateral relationship, that will underscore our strong support for Georgian independence and democracy, and will look for ways to deepen and broaden our partnership. So we're pleased that you could be here with us today".
Grigol Vashadze thanked the Secretary of State for her words twice and said no more to journalists.