- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia: Russia keeps violating Medvedev-Sarkozy plan2009-04-15 12:30
David Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense of Georgia again accused the Russian side of violating the plan of settling the Georgian- Ossetian conflict, signed by the presidents of Russia and France after the events in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Russian party has systematically and gravely violated the plan signed by it, which is known as the "Sarkozy plan", the Minister said yesterday - Interfax.
According to Sikharulidze, the Georgian side has "systematically observed the build-up of weapons and hardware deployed in the occupied territories, which once again confirms violations of this agreement by Russia and steps to obstruct the Geneva talks".
The Minister stated that the Georgian side again highlights the two aspects which make Tbilisi worry: "They are the disregard for the Sarkozy plan and threats facing security and stability in the region as a whole".