- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia celebrates the Day of Love2009-04-15 13:26
Today, on April 15th , Georgia celebrates the Day of Love.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The holiday was established by the Parliament of Georgia about 10 years ago, on the initiative os Besik Chubinidze, the showman - Novosti-Gruzia.
This Georgian holiday is the alternative to the St. Valentine's Day.