- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Picketing of state organizations to be continued in holidays2009-04-15 15:04
Picketing of the state organizations: the Parliament, the President's residence and the Public TV, will be continued in holidays as well, stated Eka Beselia, one of the For United Georgia party leaders, at the information rally near Mikheil Saakashvili's residence in Avlabari.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According toBeselia, the decision was made by the stuff on the April 9th action organization.
"It is very important - not to stop the protest actions in holidays", she stated.
After the holidays, starting with Tuesday, the actions will get even greater scale and spread to the regions. Opposition supporters will go on site to mobilize people.
Previously the opposition leaders claimed there will be no large-scale rallies from Friday to Monday, but the tent actions will go on.
In case there will be further attacks on action participants, the opposition threats to start picketing the Interior Ministry building.