- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Estonia to participate in construction of the new hydro power plant in Georgia2009-04-15 16:02
Bakhvi Hydro Power, the Georgian- Estonian company, obtained the right for construction of Bakhvi hydro power plant in Ozurgeti. The decision was made at the yesterday's meeting of the Georgian government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The construction of the 6 MW hydro power plant requires USD 9.7 mln, Regnum reports alluding to Energyland. The project is financed by the Estonian side.
"The construction of this hydro power plant is very important for creating a potential of small and medium-sized hydro power plant construction, and for mobilizing investments. The construction of this hydro power plant will be finished in two years", stared Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia.