- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition starts picketing the State Chancellery2009-04-15 17:39
Georgian opposition supporters resumed the rally near the Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the present moment the number of its participants counts about 8 000 - Interfax.
The opposition leaders claimed that starting with today, alongside with picketing the President's residence, the Parliament and the Public TV, they will picket the State Chancellery of Georgia.
"We make trouble for the authorities and will keep on making it until Saakashvili resigns. We intend to increase pressure on the regime", said Koba Davitashvili, one of the opposition leaders, at the meeting.