- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called for the opposition to remember of the people2009-04-15 17:41
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, advises Georgian politicians "to think how to improve the life of the population, but not to struggle for posts".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I realize pretty well that the most part of the people expressing their protest, doe it because of their social need, but much more people of Georgia, suffering even greater need, stay at home ", Saakashvili said in the course of his visit to Akhaltsikhi region.
"Politicians must not struggle for posts but to speak on the ways to help the people; it is the main task now," he underlined.
A the same time, at the rally in Tbilisi, the opposition leaders stated that ‘three is no use to dialog with Saakashvili as he violated the reached agreements many times". They underline they will continue their struggle for Saakashvili's resignation. In their view, "the opposition strives not for posts, but for a peaceful change of power and establishing democracy in the country ".