- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New protest spots in Tbilisi2009-04-16 11:06
Last evening a mock prison cell was installed near the State Chancellery building.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia Khaindrava, one of the United Opposition leaders, stepped inside the cell and wrote "№0" on the wall.
He explained that the cell is intended for the officials, staying in the Chancellery. He even wrote the names: Misha, Vano, Zura, Givi (meaning Mikheil Saakashvili, the President; Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister; Zurab Adeishvili, the Minister of Justice; Givi Targamadze, the MP).
Another mock prison cell appeared in the evening near the Shota Rustaveli Theatre (in Rustaveli Avenue). For practically two hours actors, directors, musicians and singers have been performing inside it, in this way protesting against lawlessness, violence and injustice reigning in the country.
Such performances in the cell near the Rustaveli theatre will be staged alongside with the protest actions near the state organizations.