- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia calls for NATO to postpone military maneuvers in Georgia2009-04-16 13:36
The authorities of Russia address to NATO with call to abstain from conducting the military maneuvers in the territory of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Dmitri Rogozin, the Permanent Representative of Russia to NATO said that Moscow regards these plans of the Alliance as provocation. He turned to the Secretary General with a request to postpone the maneuvers.
"When the military cooperation between Russia and NATO is not resumed, and only a political dialog is supported, conducting mass military maneuvers in immediate vicinity from our state borders will cause us the evident worry. The second reason: these maneuvers are supposed to be held not merely near our borders, but in the territory of Georgia, the country which a few months ago waged the armed aggression against South Ossetia. The third reason: in Georgia, in the capital of this country, permanent demonstration of the opposition are held. It is a fever pitch", he explained in his interview to Russkaya Sluzhba Novostey.