- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Nashi called the detention of their activist in Georgia a provocation2009-04-16 17:42
Representatives of Nashi movement [Russian youth movement aka Ours!] regard the detention of its activist by the Georgian Interior Ministry employees regard only as a provocation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Konstantin Goloskokov, the organizer of the motorcade of friendship Moscow-Tskhinval -Tbilisi said in his interview to Interfax that "detention of Alexander Kuznetsov, the Nashi movement activist, is a well-planned provocation of the special services of Georgia ".
Goloskokov claims that Kuznetsov was staying in the territory of Georgia legally. "He has a Georgian visa and the stamp of crossing the border in his passport. It is not clear why was he detained", he highlighted.
According to the movement representative, Kuznetsov was responsible for organizing the meeting of the motorcade, moving on the route Moscow - Tbilisi, he also was to agree with Georgian police on letting the motorcade and prevention of any provocations.
Goloskokov said that lost connection with Kuznetsov last night. He supposed that the activist was detained in his room in the hotel he was staying in.