- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition submitted a warning bid to Tbilisi Mayor’s office2009-04-17 10:44
The Georgian opposition submitted a warning bid for continuation of protest actions to Tbilisi Mayor's office.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Conservative party, the bid claims that the actions will be staged in several places simultaneously: near the Parliament, near the State Chancellery, near the Interior Ministry, near the Tbilisi police stuff, near Tbilisi Mayor's office, and near the President's residence in Shavanbada.
Alongside with these actions manifestations will be held in streets and avenues of the Georgian capital.
The opposition claims that rallies and manifestations will be continued up to 10 p.m. of April 30th , up to 200 000 people are expected to participate.
The protest actions were started on April 9th. Six days before their beginning the opposition requested permission in the id, submitted to Tbilisi Mayor's office.