- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Geneva Talks to be resumed on May 18th2009-04-17 12:28
The new round of international discussions of the situation on Caucasus will be held in Geneva on May 18th - 19th, announced the joint statement of the special representatives of the EU, the Secretary General of the UN and the Greek presidency in the OSCE - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It also mentions that the meetings will be held in the Geneva headquarters of the International Labour Organization, as the Palace of Nations, where the previous rounds were held, will not be available in that days.
The co-chairman of the Talks intend to hold a joint press conference after the fifth round.
The first three rounds of the Geneva Talks brought no results. The fourth round (February 17th -18th ), was the most fruitful. The participants managed to agree the document including the proposals on mechanisms of prevention and settling incidents in Georgia, Abkhazia and south Ossetia.