- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bryza visited Georgia by transit2009-04-17 13:26
Matthew Bryza, the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State arrived in Tbilisi today with a transit flight and left the city without holding any meetings.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bryza left for Yerevan from Baku via Tbilisi, Novosti - Gruzia informs alluding to the U.S. embassy in Georgia.
Previously a number of Georgian mass media stated that Matthew Bryza, the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, will arrive in Tbilisi on April 17th . According to their data, he planned to discuss the situation in Caucasus, domestic situation in Georgia and protest actions in Tbilisi.
It's worthy noticing that there is no direct transport connection between Azerbaijan and Armenia, as these countries confront each other in Karabakh conflict.