- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia accused Russia in interference in its domestic affairs2009-04-17 17:24
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia regards the statements of Russia, concerning the NATO exercises planned in Georgia , as "another undisguised attempt to impose its will on the international community and to interfere in the internal affairs of the sovereign state of Georgia",gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia does all in its power to maintain and even increase the level of tension in Georgia thus leading to the destabilization of the situation," the Ministry comment says - RIA Novosti.
From May 6th to June 1st the Cooperative Lancer 09/Cooperative Longbow09 under the aegis of NATO Partnership for Peace program will be conducted, with participation of 1 300 military servicemen from 19 countries. The exercises will be held in Georgian military base Vaziani.