- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia and South Ossetia may respond to NATO maneuvers in Georgia2009-04-17 18:13
Abkhazia and South Ossetia may conduct own exercises in response to NATO ones planned in May in Georgia, said Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He mentioned that conducting the maneuvers will in no way favor stabilization of situation in Caucasus.
According to Bagapsh, Abkhazia will monitor the situation connected with NATO maneuvers, together Russia.
From May 6th to June 1st the Cooperative Longbow09/Cooperative Lancer 09under the aegis of NATO Partnership for Peace program will be conducted, with participation of 1 300 military servicemen from 19 countries. The exercises will be held in Georgian military base Vaziani.