- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry recommends abstaining from travels to Georgia2009-04-17 21:22
The Foreign Ministry of Russia recommends Russian citizens to abstain from travels to Georgia after detention of Alexander Kuznetsov, the Nashi youth movement in this country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Foreign ministry of Russia regards necessary one more time to warn Russian citizens against travels to Georgia, where in the present-day situation they may become target for immoral, if not to say disgusting provocations from the side of the special services of that country", said Andrey Nesterenko, the Ministry spokesman, commenting the detention of the Russian citizen in Georgia - RIA Novosti .
The spokesman mentioned that on April 17th Kuznetsov flies back from Tbilisi.Rusian consular employees will accompany him up to boarding.
According to the previous messages, the protocol errandwith that request to the Russian Foreign Ministry, was endorsed by the State Duma (lower chamber of the Russian Parliament). The initiative was presented by Pavel Tarakanov, the head of the parliamentary committee for youth affairs.
"Kuznetsov arrived to agree with the local authorities the place for staging a peaceful action, aimed for restoration of good-neighbourly relations between the peoples of Georgia, South Ossetia and Russia, in the course of which the participants must traditionally saw the 'blanket of peace". The participants of Moscow-Tskhinval-Tbilisi must participated in this action", Tarakanov said. He added that the Interior Ministry of Georgia accused Kuznetsov in preparation of provocations and showed video footage with a part of interrogation.
"The testimony was evidently received via tortures and psychotropic drugs. It can be proved by the fact that Alexander alluded to tortures and immediately renounced his statements, when he was handed over to diplomat of the Russian section of the Swiss embassy", the head of the youth committee mentioned.