- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
- Israelis rally against cuts to Christian schools funding 2015-05-28 13:24
- Cleveland Cops Promise to Stop Pistol-Whipping People After DOJ Exposed their Dangerous Habit 2015-05-27 22:31
- Air Force Certifies SpaceX To Launch Military Satellites 2015-05-27 12:50
- ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in ‘extreme sex act’ 2015-05-26 23:35
- Abuse Survivor Speaks Out: “Cops Stood Guard as I was Raped by Politicians as a Child” 2015-05-26 22:16
- Expenses and sex scandal deleted from MPs’ Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament 2015-05-26 21:24
Couple of Georgian royal heirs is on the verge of divorce2009-04-20 12:02
Heirs to the Georgian royal throne, Anna and David Bagrationi, married with the blessing of the Georgian Orthodox Church on February 8th 2009, live together no longer.
Nugzar Bagrationi, Anna's father, confirmed there is some "vagueness" between his daughter and David Bagrationi - The Vzglyad.
"Some time must pass," he said and added that Anna didn't retire to a nunnery, and therefore mass media messages on it are wrong.
According to Nugzar Bagrationi, his daughter is still teaching.
The historical wedding of the representatives of the two branches of the royal Bagrationi family was held in the main church of Georgia: the Holy trinity Cathedral in Tbilisi.
David Bagrationi-Mukhransky was born and grown up in Spain, in the family of the Georgian royal dynasty descendants. After the death of his father, Jorje (Giorgi) Bagrationi-Mukhransky, David, in fact, headed the Georgian royal throne.
Anna Bagrationi-Gruzinskaya is the daughter of Nugzar Bagrtioni - Gruzinky, the Rustaveli theatre director. Anna has already been married once and has two children. She is a journalist by profession, now she is working as a teacher in one of the schools in Tbilisi.