- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Couple of Georgian royal heirs is on the verge of divorce2009-04-20 12:02
Heirs to the Georgian royal throne, Anna and David Bagrationi, married with the blessing of the Georgian Orthodox Church on February 8th 2009, live together no longer.
Nugzar Bagrationi, Anna's father, confirmed there is some "vagueness" between his daughter and David Bagrationi - The Vzglyad.
"Some time must pass," he said and added that Anna didn't retire to a nunnery, and therefore mass media messages on it are wrong.
According to Nugzar Bagrationi, his daughter is still teaching.
The historical wedding of the representatives of the two branches of the royal Bagrationi family was held in the main church of Georgia: the Holy trinity Cathedral in Tbilisi.
David Bagrationi-Mukhransky was born and grown up in Spain, in the family of the Georgian royal dynasty descendants. After the death of his father, Jorje (Giorgi) Bagrationi-Mukhransky, David, in fact, headed the Georgian royal throne.
Anna Bagrationi-Gruzinskaya is the daughter of Nugzar Bagrtioni - Gruzinky, the Rustaveli theatre director. Anna has already been married once and has two children. She is a journalist by profession, now she is working as a teacher in one of the schools in Tbilisi.