- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is ready for a dialog with opposition2009-04-20 13:23
"The President stated he is ready to meet the opposition, but a discussion in front of TV cameras is inadmissible," Mikheil Machavariani, the First Vice-Speaker of the Parliament - RosBalt. According to the Vice Speaker, opposition members share different views on dialog and it obstacles negotiations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition claims it is united, ready to hold a public meeting with Mikheil Saakashvili and demand his resignation.
"The authorities' nerves won't fail. We won't not take the steps we will feel sorry for later, "Machavariani said.