- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kazakhstan will not participate in NATO exercises in Georgia2009-04-20 15:04
"Kazakhstan will not participate in the training", an unnamed source in the Ministry of defense of Kazakhstan said - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously Kazakhstan was included in the list of participants of the Cooperative Longbow 09/Cooperative Lancer 09 multinational maneuvers under the aegis of NATO. According to previous messages, the exercises are of military staff character and will be held without weapons and military machinery.
Dmitri Medvedev, the President of Russia expressed his negative attitude to the coming drills, as, in his view, NATO's decision to hold the maneuvers in Georgia doesn't favour the approximation with Russia and threatens complications.
Lieutenant General Alexander Sinayskiy, the head of the council of Ministers of Defense of CIS participant countries said he regards NATO maneuvers in Georgia a "political démarche" of the Alliance.