- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Interior Ministry again tries to expose opposition members2009-04-20 16:23
Today the video testimony of Jaba Kokaya, the protest action participant, was posted on the Interior Ministry of Georgia official Web site - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On April 17th, on the dawn, I was at a rally. From the rally I set off towards settlement Lilo on personal affair. I was a bit drunk. On my way back I occasionally cut in front of a car. Verbal insults followed. We stopped the cars and had a fight".
"Then I returned to the rally and told what had happened to me. I was offered to use it in favor of the opposition and tell that I was allegedly beaten by "Sonderbrigaden" . I was in a state of shock and agreed", Kokaya shared.