- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili got into a laser sight?2009-04-20 17:44
Georgian mass media presented an interesting explanation of Mikheil Saakashvili's odd behaviour near Gori in August 2008. The Georgian leader allegedly got into a zone of a Russian self-guided missile and used the personal means of anti-missile defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
When the President was running away from a seeming air raid of Russian air force, he was leaving the coverage area of Russian self-guiding missiles -Newsru.com, alluding to Georgian mass media. Saakashvili allegedly possessed an individual gadget which detected the missiles. That is why it was so important for him to change the place of standing rapidly, as change of position data of the laser sight would cause re-programming of the missile's launcher.
In August 2008 the whole world could watch the footage of Saakashvili running away from the journalists, his guards catching up with him and covering him with bullet-proof vests.