- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sweden to assist Georgia2009-04-21 10:24
Sweden will render Georgia every kind of assistance in the time of the EU presidency, stated Carl Bildt, the Foreign Minister of Sweden, at his meeting with Grigol Vashadze, his Georgian counterpart.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are well aware of the difficulties being experienced by Georgia today, and therefore, we are prepared to assist it in the way of building a democratic state," Bild said - Trend.
Bildt underlined that assistance to Georgia will imply lobbying a decision on the simplification of the visa regime for Georgian citizens, and the Eastern Partnership program, aimed to deepen the EU's relations with six countries of the former Soviet Union, including Georgia.