- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
People from regions join protest actions in Tbilisi2009-04-21 10:57
Since April 21st people from Georgian regions join the protest actions in Tbilisi, stated Zviad Dzidziguri, the head of the Conservatives, at yesterday's party organizational staff meeting. The plan for coming days was endorsed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The rally will be resumed on April 21st at 3p.m., opposition supporters from East Georgia will join Tbilisians. In a few days people from West Georgia, including Ajaria and Samgrelo, will come.
The leaders of the rally organizing parties will provide delivery for supporters.
Opposition members stated that the second, more large-scale wave starts, and it will surely end with Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation.
The anti-presidential protest actions started near the Parliament building on April 9th. Gradually new spots of protest appeared: the President's residence in Avlabari, Public TV, Rustavi-2 TV company, the State Chancellery, the Interior Ministry. The opposition had a break for holidays, though actions were held daily, but were of modest scale and without political statements.