- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE monitors tried to get into South Ossetia illegally2009-04-21 11:44
Several OSCE monitors were detained today by South Ossetia border servicemen for illegall crossing of the Georgian-South Ossetian border.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The OSCE monitors in a car illegally crossed the border with South Ossetia in Tskhinvali region and were detained by border servicemen of South Ossetia", said Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia - Interfax. "After the detention they will be delivered to the Interior Ministry of South Ossetia in Tskhinval", he mentioned.
"The OSCE monitors' actions are of provocative character, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of South Ossetia will make a corresponding statement," Kokoyty underlined.