- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia called Russia’s criticism of NATO maneuvers unfair2009-04-21 12:11
Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia regards Russia's criticism of NATO maneuvers to be held in Georgia in May, as unfair.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Minister, conducting any military exercises is a sovereign right of his country- Interfax.
"Russia has no right to dictate us terms. Instead of making comments on NATO exercises in Georgia, Russia would be better if it starts de-occupation of the Georgian territories", said Vashadze yesterday.