- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament to continue work in limited regime2009-04-21 16:19
This week the Parliament of Georgia will continue working in the limited regime, stated David Bakradze, the Speaker, at the parliamentary bureau meeting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The restrictions will concern the admission of citizens and the movement of journalists. The plenary meeting will be held when the committees complete consideration of the issues included in the agenda.
David Bakradze congratulated MPs and the Parliament employees on the passed holidays. He also commented upon the opposition members' statements and deplored the fact of their dialog with the authorities.
"The government is ready to hold a dialog on urgent issues with the opposition, as well as with other representatives of society at any time", the Speaker said.
He said he will continue meetings with community, started last week. Today David bakradze meets intelligentsia representatives.