- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rows of mock prison cells are installed at the Freedom square2009-04-22 10:18
Georgian opposition started installing mock prison cells on Freedom square in Tbilisi. Soon the rows of them will be standing in the centre of the city.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The construction is lead by Georgi Gachechiladze aka Utsnobi, the singer. Putting rhymed sentences in the middle of his speeches, he told that soon these cells will get their real prisoners.
"Mikheil Saakashvili moves very fast, he walks and drives fast, flies fast, but I hope that soon I'll catch up with him, pull him out of his study by the ears and put him in a cell", Utsnobi claimed.
One of the mock cells is already installed near the former Tbilisi Mayor's office. According to Gachechiladze, soon 550 such cells will be installed along Rustaveli Avenue.
He stated that not so long ago the head of sakrebulo (city assembly) and other officials of Saakashvili's government indignantly commented upon his words of turning Tbilisi into a dead city since April 9th.
"Today the government refused performing its direct duties and imposed a boycott on its people. I call for Mayor Gigi Ugulava to start performing his direct duties - cleaning the treets of the city", Gachechiladze stated.
He underlined that the people which has already taken the functions of city services - itself guards own security, itself renders first aid, itself cleans the streets - this very people will shift the existing infernal system of legislative and executive power and lock up in prison the true law-breakers.
"I hope that next time I will present my speech after pulling Saakashvili from his study by his ears ", Georgi Gachechiladze stated at the rally.