- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania warns the authorities against dispersal of opposition rallies2009-04-22 11:48
If the authorities of Georgia decide to disperse protest actions, it will lead the leadership of the country to the catastrophe, stated Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, - ITAR -TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The opposition actions are being held in a peaceful form, we have chosen the constitutional way to struggle for Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation. If the authorities disperse rallies, it will increase resentment of the population and may lead to catastrophic consequences for the authorities," he said in his interview to The Rezonansi, published today.
The country authorities, in their turn, repeatedly claimed that they do not intend to use force against opposition action participants and do not intend to disperse rallies in case opposition members stay within the frames of the Constitution.