- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Georgia and Denmark to sign а plan of cooperation in military sphere2009-04-22 15:10
The plan of cooperation in military sphere will be signed today by the Ministries of Defense of Georgia and Denmark.
According to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, the agreement was reached at the meeting of David Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense of Georgia and Admiral Tom Yorgensen, the Joint Staff Chief of Denmark.
The negotiations were attended by Georgi Muchaidze, the Deputy Minister of Defense - Trend.
The sides discussed prospective of bilateral cooperation of the defense agencies of the two countries development, as well as the current processes in Georgia and the prospective of its integration into NATO and participation of Georgian contingent in international peacemaking operations.
The Georgian side acquainted the Danish delegation with the main proprieties of the Armed Forces [of Georgia] development.