- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Denmark to sign а plan of cooperation in military sphere2009-04-22 15:10
The plan of cooperation in military sphere will be signed today by the Ministries of Defense of Georgia and Denmark.
According to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, the agreement was reached at the meeting of David Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense of Georgia and Admiral Tom Yorgensen, the Joint Staff Chief of Denmark.
The negotiations were attended by Georgi Muchaidze, the Deputy Minister of Defense - Trend.
The sides discussed prospective of bilateral cooperation of the defense agencies of the two countries development, as well as the current processes in Georgia and the prospective of its integration into NATO and participation of Georgian contingent in international peacemaking operations.
The Georgian side acquainted the Danish delegation with the main proprieties of the Armed Forces [of Georgia] development.