- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leading journalists left Imedi2009-04-22 17:33
Diana Trapaidze and Thea Sichinava, the key journalists of Imedi TV company, left it, as it became known at today's rally near the Parliament building.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Both journalists made this decision in protest against the information policy the company conducts.
According to opposition members, Thea Sichinava wrote the application of resignation yesterday, Diana Trapaidze has done it today. In this way they protested against the biased covering of the current events in the country by the TV channel.