- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Representatives of Georgia and South Ossetia to discuss incident prevention mechanisms2009-04-23 10:37
Representatives of Russia, South Ossetia, Georgia and the EU will discuss incident prevention mechanisms adopted at the Geneva Talks.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting will be held on April 23rd in village Eregneti, located in the Georgian territory near the border with South Ossetia, said Lieutenant General Sergey Antonov, the deputy Chief of Staff of the ground forces of Russia, who will also attend the meeting - ITAR TASS.
Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration issues of Georgia, stated that the negotiations will be attended by OSCE mission representatives.