- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze and Rogozin exchanged unpleasant remarks2009-04-23 11:49
Dmitri Rogozin, the Permanent Representative of Russia to NATO responded to the remark of Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vashadze said: "Rogozin is not the person whose intellectual level is worthy of comments by Georgian officials". The remark concerned Rogozin's negative assessment of the coming NATO military exercise in Georgia.
Rogozin commented upon Vashadze's statement and noted: "The person, who makes such statements, especially if he has the status of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, in fact, exposes himself as a person with overt deficit of moral and professional qualities". He added that, "one may criticize the position of a partner or even an opponent as much as he wishes, but making personal remarks and even insulting statements is more trouble than it is worth".