- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi accused Tskhinval of firing at Georgian village2009-04-23 13:07
Last evening Plavi, the Georgian village of Gori region, was fired from points in Tskhinvali region, the Interior Ministry of Georgia states.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry press center, the incident occurred at 8.30 p.m. on April 22nd.
The fire from automatic guns, in the direction of Plavi, was lasting for several minutes - Interfax. No victims or casualties.
Meanwhile, Valeriy Valiyev, the Interior Minister of South Ossetia previously stated that last night South Ossetian village Otreu was fired from the side of Georgian villages of Plavismani and Kveshi. He stated that the South Ossetian side didn't fire in reply.