- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili was proposed to set elections on July 5th2009-04-23 15:03
Niko Orvelashvili, one of the National Forum opposition movement leader, the expert in economy, proposed Mikheil Saakashvili a way out of crisis.gt-en-newsitem-inside
To drive the country out of crisis Saakashvili must agree to set presidential and parliamentary election the same day - on July 5th , Orvelashvili said in Spectre program of Caucasia TV las t evening.
"Saakashvili loves number 5 a lot, and I propose him to set elections on July 5th. In this case, according to the Constitution, he must resign 45 days before the elections, so - before May 21st . Before May 21st necessary changes can be made: to amend the electoral legislation, to man electoral administrations", the expert said.
In his view, Saakashvili must leave now, otherwise "he will not leave not only in 2013, but in 2019, and further in, and, like Fidel Castro, will hang on the body of the country like a malignant tumor".