- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU special envoy on the way to Tbilisi again2009-04-23 15:07
Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy to South Caucasus, this evening arrives in Tbilisi to acquaint the progress of the civil disobedience action, declared by the opposition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The EU special envoy intends to favor actively the establishment of the dialog between the leadership of the country and the opposition.
It is going to be the third visit of Semneby to Georgia in two weeks - Trend.
The previous visit was paid on April 16th . That time the EU envoy held meetings with the opposition leaders: Irakli Alasania (Alliance for Georgia), Salome Zourabishvili (Way of Georgia), David Usupashvili (the Republican party) and urged opposition members to start dialog with the authorities.