- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Several representatives of the ruling party joined opposition2009-04-24 10:58
The Nadzaladevi [district in Tbilisi] office of the United National Movement, all the party representatives, decided to join opposition, stated Levan Gachechiladze at yesterday's meeting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Merab Maisuradze, the leader of the office, claimed that he and his supporters decided to step at the side of the people, of the whole Georgia.
Levan Gachechiladze read aloud the UNM members who joined opposition and strictly warned the authorities against their persecution.
"I warn every policeman against touching these courageous people; otherwise we very soon prosecute each of persecutors. I call for other United National Movement to follow the example of their ex-supporters and step at the side of the people", he claimed.