- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Four employees left the Board of Trustees of the Georgian Public Broadcasting2009-04-24 12:02
Irma Sokhadze, Marina Vekua, Georgi Anchabadze, Mikheil Chiaureli left the Board of trustees of the Georgian Public Broadcasting. They all were included in the Board on opposition quote.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition leaders announced of that resignations at the yesterday's rally near the Public TV. Later the statement of these employees was spread.
In their application to Levan Gakheladze, the Board head, they state they leave as their efforts have no sense in the present-day situation.
The Board of Trustees of the Public Broadcasting was established in March 2008, on the demand of the United Opposition, and comprised 9 personsв. Irakli Tripolskiy was elected the head of the Board, in 2 months he resigned, having explained it with his non-agreement with the information policy of the channel directors. Levan Gakheladze became the chairman of the Board.