- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia reported another firing from the side of Georgia2009-04-24 12:27
Last night Velit, a South Ossetian village, was fired from large-caliber weapons the side of Dirbi, a Georgian locality, stated Ibragim Gasseyev, the Deputy Minister of Defense of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At about 1 a.m.a Kobra car of Turkish manufactory drew from the side of the Georgian locality Dirbi along the border of South Ossetia, tried to drive into the territory of South Ossetia and fired the village of Velit ", Gasseyev said - Interfax.
According to the Deputy Minister, the Ossetian side didn't yield the provocation; no casualties, no victims.
"It have been happening repeatedly over the recent times, and we will take adequate measures", he underlined.
Yesterday Tskhinval reported of firing a South Ossetian village Otreu from the side of bordering Georgian villages Plavismani ans Kveshi. South Ossetia started no fire in reply.