- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi: South Ossetia fires at Georgian villages for the second night2009-04-24 14:53
For the second night running non-aiming fire comes from South Ossetian positions at Georgian villages, said Vladimir Jugeli, Shida Kartli region police chief. - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"For the second night firing comes from the side of Veliti village in direction of Georgian villages", he said and added that the fire is non-aiming and there are no victims.
According to Jugeli, only a South Ossetian subdivision in deployed in Veliti, therefore "Russian military state they have nothing to do with this firing". "Till they are clarifying the situation, the South Ossetian side accuses us of starting fire ", he said and added that the Georgian side didn't fire in reply.