- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgia comes to a new political strategy2009-04-24 16:30
"Georgia gradually passes to a new geopolitical strategy , which means multi-vector direction of our course", stated the President of Georgia before his departure to Sofia, to the "Natural Gas for Europe. Security and Partnership" energy summit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Many-vector direction means continuation of integration in European and Atlantic structures", including in the economic sphere and "in Central Asia economic space," Saakashvili explained. "The role of Georgia on the international arena is gradually growing", the Georgian leader said - ITAR TASS.
Mikheil Saakashvili believes that the country's participation in "various energy and gas projects will favor strengthening of economic, energy and political security of Georgia, and also creation of new working places".