- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of Georgia to sign memorandum with Church2009-04-24 17:23
Today the government of Georgia and the Georgian Orthodox Church will sign a memorandum of mutual understanding.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreement implies employment of prisoners in socially useful works in churches and monasteries. Besides, the church obliges to favor re-socialization of prisoners, their active involvement in church life.
The direct implementation of the memorandum regulations is imposed on the Ministry for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance.