- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to paint State Chancellery building2009-04-24 18:23
Today the youth wings of the protest action organizer parties will start painting the State Chancellery building and the asphalt of the adjacent territory, the press service of the Conservative Party informs - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
About 10 days ago young opposition supporters held the similar action in the territory of Avlabari residence of the President. Now the "cell action" is held there.
At the present moment the "city of cells" is erected in the main street of Tbilisi - Rustaveli Avenue, and in the very center of the capital - on Freedom Square, in the territory near the stare Chancellery building [near the Parliament].
Not only the avenue and the square are blocked, but all the adjacent streets as well. Dozens of cells are installed near the Public TV building, so, Kostava Avenue, another artery of the city, is also blocked.
On the 16th day of the protest action the number of mock prison cells made of iron frames with rope bars, plastic roofs and polyethylene walls, counts over 360. Each cell has its own number.