- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II proclaimed April 28th the Day of Repentance2009-04-27 11:17
Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia proclaimed April 28th the Day of Repentance and called for everyone to come to church on Tuesday at 6 p.m. and repent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Today our people confronts each other. Therefore we made a decision to proclaim April 28th the Day of Repentance. On Tuesday, at 6 p.m. you all will be able to come to church and repent. You will be able to have your sins absolved in all acting churches and cathedrals", the Patriarch said after the yesterday's service in the Holy Trinity Cathedral.
He addressed the government of Georgia and the opposition and called for them to come to church and repent as well.
"I hope God will save Georgia", the Patriarch said.