- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Abkhazia: Georgia builds up military potential2009-04-27 12:49
Sokhumi expresses anxiety about NATO exercise planned for May and to be conducted in Georgian base Vaziani - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Considering the recent armed aggression of Georgia against the republic of South Osseetia, and continuous provocations against the Republic of Abkhazia, such exercise is perceived as a clearly biased political action, continuing the counter-productive policy of destabilization in the region", the statement of the foreign ministry of Abkhazia claims.
The Foreign Ministry of Abkhazia is surprised to see zero reaction from the world community side, again "watching passively Georgia being armed and trained, in this way giving military spirit to its army".
"The question arises: how legally, ethically and politically feasible is continuation of the arms supplies and military training of the state which in the course of recent 15 years several times waged military aggression against neighbouring states. Evidently, it's worthy noticing again that the August 2008 events occurred right after similar joint exercise" .
The Ministry urges all the sides to abstain from building up tension in the region and turn attention to the build-up of military potential of Georgia , which may lead to another escalation of the conflict.